Decorative Screeds & Coatings are a very versatile finish to a surface, consisting of concrete aggregate and coming in a wide variety of colours and sizes.
For advice or a free quote – Call 01922 645543 – Solutions to every Flooring Problem!
Decorative Screeds & Coatings offer a very high class finish to a surface, the concrete aggregate being available in a wide choice of colours and sizes. It can be made in a variety of materials; some examples are aggregates blended with pigmented quartz, PVA flakes, Glitter, Metallic crushed glass, and so on. Screed, especially decorative, has many applications.
At IFC, we offer services to screed or coat in a variety of environments. Suitable for both wet and dry areas, we can screed over existing or new surfaces, including concrete sand and cement screed tiles. The decoration is only limited by your imagination; bespoke blends of screed can be manufactured to order.
IFC are specialists in Decorative Screeds & Coatings and offers a wide variety of customized solutions. Contact us today for more information.
Typical uses of Epoxy Screeds are;
- They are used to resurface gangways, oftentimes with concrete
- Production areas with a lot of traffic as they are highly durable in comparison to the various alternatives
- Chemical plants surfaces due to their excellent chemical resistance
- Water treatment facilities primarily due to their low-odor qualities as well as their other advantages
- Breweries and pub cellar floors due to their hygienic qualities coupled with low cost
- Engineering shops, steel work facilities, for their many advantages compared to possible alternatives.
- Electro plate workshops due to the wide array of advantages they bring
- Machine shops and mechanical garages as a result of high-durability and non-slip qualities
Advantages of Epoxy Screeds
- Epoxy screeds products of this nature are highly durable, which is why they are used in heavily trafficked areas. They can withstand wear and tear better than other flooring products.
- Epoxy screeds are non-slip. This is what makes them popular within industries where the use of water is prevalent like water treatment plants.
- Epoxy screeds are high strength. The strength of Epoxy screeds is what makes them quite handy in places, which have a lot of heavy machinery that can exert heavy pressure on floors like machine shops.
- Epoxy screeds have great resistance to chemicals, meaning that they can be used within chemical plants without being corroded.
- Epoxy screeds are easy to lay and maintain. This means that you can have them installed within a short time, and maintain them at a very low cost to your business.
- Epoxy screeds are non-porous, which means that they do not let fluids get within the underlying surface to cause damage. The lack of porosity enables Epoxy screeds to enhance hygienic levels.
- Epoxy screeds are also available in a wide range of colours